The following policies apply to all programs offered at Piberry Institute.
- If for any reason an applicant is not accepted by Piberry Institute, a full refund will be made of all monies paid.
- For applicants who have cancelled their enrollment within three business days after signing an enrollment agreement and who have made initial payment, all monies will be fully refunded except the application fee.
- For applicants who enroll but who do not attend class, tuition and monies paid are fully refundable, except for the application fee.
- Students who cancel, are terminated, or who withdraw after beginning instruction but prior to 50% of the course completion, shall receive a prorated refund based upon the number of clock hours completed to the number of total course clock hours and the amount of monies paid minus the application fee. Withdrawing students receiving Federal Student Aid are entitled to refunds only after the Return of Title IV Funds Policy has been satisfied.
- No refunds will be made after 50% of the program completed.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days after the cancellation or termination.
- Cancellation by the student should be in writing by certified mail or in person.
- Official date of withdrawal from the program is the last date of attendance unless the school receives written notification indicating earlier withdrawal from the program.
Should Piberry Institute, Inc., cancel a course, the student will have the opportunity to complete the course at a later date. If a program is cancelled while there are current students enrolled in that program, students will have the opportunity to fully complete the program through a teach out.